A secret passion that I was never tried..

 

 15,896 Bailarina De Ballet Vectores, Ilustraciones y Gráficos - 123RF 

When I was younger, I watched Barbie movies. In those films I always have seen that girls dance ballet. In the middle of this perception, I listened classic music like Tchaikovsky (The Swan Lake;The Nutcracker) or Beethoven (The Magic of Pegasus) and I don´t even know until a few years ago. 

I find ballet a passionate typo of dancing, but also so painful because girls must to be on tiptoe most of the time. I would can say that ballet is a beautiful dancing, that looks with elegance, fineness and delicacy.

En puntas de pie: la agonía que se esconde detrás de esos bellos pasos de  ballet - Infobae 

I definitely admire so much girls that choose do that no matter how painful will be, I estimate all the effort that they put on practice and learn to dance ballet.

Also I want to say that I love orchestrated music. That type of music ringing while girls and boys dance ballet make me feel so relaxing and in peace. That little moment when I can see ballet are definitely piece of happiness in the middle of the noise of the everyday.

I never learn to dance ballet but if I could, I would like to see a ballet play about a classic storie like The Swan Lake, Romeo and Juliet, The Nutcracker, Hamlet or another one that be publish someday.

 Infierno en el ballet: revelan maltratos a niños en escuela de danza de la  Opera de Viena - La Tercera

Comentarios

  1. Hi Doris! I really like ballet too, I would have liked practiced when I was a child, and I think the same as you about it, it is a very hard discipline.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! How are ya? I share with you the taste of ballet and orchestral music, I love to hear music, and if it is with a "dance show" is even better. Also, yeah I understand that ballet is a very hard discipline or almost that was the "Black Swan" tells (the movie I mean xd).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Doris, it looks very difficult to do the postures that appear in your blog, especially the feet, I imagine you must have a lot of strength to get on your fingers

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog